Sunday, May 18, 2014

New Area, Same Companion

How was your Mother's Day, Mom?!  So, haha, we have transfers but I'm still with Elder Brown but we're moving to open a new area!!!!  I'm so excited.  They said the members are just dying for us missionaries to come and help them and there are people ready to be baptized. Pray for me in this new area. Missionaries haven't been there for a long, long time, like since before the war I think.

My president said every missionary will be a leader here so we can be leaders back home. He said lots of places in the world don't have too good of leaders in the church and he wants us to be the best ones. I can see that here in Juarez.  At home it's like the Shire and we have fantastic leaders but maybe I'll live somewhere else and be a leader there.

Tell Emma happy birthday. I don't have a email for them, only Ash I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment