Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Devotional

Last Sunday (Dec. 8) Kathy, Susannah, Daria, Michael and I attended the Christmas Devotional at the Conference Center. The next day I emailed Gabe and asked if he had attended the devotional.  Here is his response:

Hey,
          Yea, I was there too! I was like wondering if you guys would be there. It was good. We took an investigator. He had lots of tattoos and piercings. Everybody was like "Where did you find him?" jajaja. He likes us because we are chill and not like REPENT!! We're taking it nice and slow. He doesn't like other missionaries because they just chuck so much info and they haven't made the connection to be his friend. We're his friend. I feel better now that I have came here. I CAN sound like a Mexican. Other than that I sound normal. I have enough clothing, thank you. I am keeping warm. :) I am having the time of my life! I will try to upload the new fotos from Salt Lake City now. Let's see how it goes. Love you all. 

Elder Castleton

No comments:

Post a Comment