Sunday, August 17, 2014

Quick Note

Hello.  Sorry I couldn’t write yesterday.  We got late to Juarez and didn’t have time to write because we had to go to a zone conference.  So we had to stay the night and now were writing.  Elder Hernandez is my companion!   He is so cool and funny as well.  I will send a foto next week cause were running late and stuff but he has the same time as I do.  He is from Veracruz, so he's a sea boy, haha, and everybody says he looks like a Mexican version of Will Smith, haha.  He's tall.  He is a great companion.  We laugh all the time and it's just all perfect here.  We have the baptism this week.  We had a ward activity last week with the kids.  So this week, all seems to go well. He speaks very little English, haha.  It's funny because he sounds like a black man when talking in English.  But yea, we get a long well.  He likes it out here in Caseta better as well.  He is cool.   Well,  I don’t have enough time now but next week we will.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I miss you all. Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment