Sunday, September 21, 2014

Feeling the Spirit

Hey!  How is everybody doin?  I hope all is good.  How has your week been?  I had an awesome week.  One reason is because we felt the spirit a ton this week.  It has been with us just in every lesson.  One lesson we taught a family and watched "The Testaments" and when we finished all the people were crying and the spirit was soooo strong.  Every lesson has been much better.  Also, talking to new people has been awesome, too, and much more relaxed.  It has stormed a lot, and one was sooo big it was scary, and the lightning struck like a few feet from our house and it was sooo loud we popped out of bed and ahhh!!  I thought I had died and tried to catch my breath.  I've never heard lighting so loud.  I've heard it loud, but this was like loud, loud, strong lighting thunder.  But it's all good.  How is everybody doing?  I wanna hear - what’s new over there?  Is it hot over there?

Elder Castleton

This is my friend Gilbert.

Us in the middle of nowhere, Literally, we walked where there is nothing. It was a fun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment