Sunday, September 21, 2014

Staying Put

Hello everybody.  This week has been a great week!  Also, this week we have transfers, but I'm not transferring.  Neither is my companion, so we're staying in Caseta still.  I love it out here. I will have 6 months here in Caseta when we have transfers again in 6 weeks.  Time is flying by. 

Also, I've made some pen flowers (pens with flowers made from duck tape) and it's crazy famous here.  Well, I mean everybody loves them and they're goin crazy, haha.  It gets them excited and I've given some to the kids as they are assisting the church and lots of them wanna know how to make them.  I have felt a lot better here and love the members here.  they're awesome and when they heard we might have transfers, they were like crying and didn’t want me to leave, haha.  

I have some fotos but I forgot my plug in thing to connect it, so next week, hopefully. We are getting tons and tons of missionaries and lots of sister missionaries.   I think after this transfer I'll return to Juarez to train the other new missionaries.  Us missionaries that have more time out, we are few and we're outnumbered by the new missionaries.  Tuesday there will arrive 30 new missionaries.  It's crazy, and the next transfers even more, is what we're hearing.  They're opening new areas as well. 

Well, I don't have much time today to write but I'll bring the connector next time and show you the fotos.  I love you all and hope all is well.  Keep goin and don't get discouraged.  Love everybody.  Spread the good news.  Hope you all have a great week! 

Bye!
Elder Castleton

No comments:

Post a Comment