Sunday, March 15, 2015

Prayers Are Answered!

Hey everybody, how are you doing? Well, this week went very good. We had a prayer answered. The hermana Valeria that I was talking about a while back, well, her husband wouldn't let her come to church for a long time. He got mad and stuff at her. So this Sunday in the morning while my companion was showering, I kneeled down to pray and I was just asking, pleading for help and guidance and that our investigatores would be able to come to church. I got to church and, oh, also, we found a new investigator.  Her name is Magdalena.  She's like 28 and loves our church.  She came as well.  But, the hermana Valeria called me and said "Hey, I'm coming to church, my husband let me" and so she came!!  I felt sooo happy!  She came and just loved it.  Everyone greeted her and welcomed her and we took her to meet some of the other ladies there. In the gospel principles class she was like on fire testifying, like "I just know this is the truth. God has answered my prayers to come here."  And she's like "I know Joseph Smith was a prophet", and all that good stuff.  She's ready to be baptized, only she has 2 Sundays left to come and then she can be baptized.  Also, we had 2 other younger girls that always come, they're dry Mormons, haha, but their dad says he doesn't want them baptized. And we had this other guy, he looks like idk, just a motorcycle guy, with his hair in a ponytail, cool guy that has come 2 times now to church.  He's cool.  He brings his daughter.  She loves it. So we had 6 people in the church with us and it was just a blessing.  I know the prayers are from you guys as well, so finally we have been blessed. So that's what's going on now. We still keep getting references so we've got a lot of work to do, and yea, it's fun.  My friend from the MTC told me that from the 19th of this month we have 5 months left in the mission. :(  Yea, it's passin so fast.  I'm scared, haha.  But there's a lot of work, so I haven't thought about that.  So I'm all good.  If you guys have any questions just throw 'em.  I hope you guys have a great week. I will talk to you guys next week! 

Elder Castleton

No comments:

Post a Comment