Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sharing the Message

(Note:  This email is posted out of order.  It should have been posted a few weeks ago before Gabe was transferred.  But I thought I'd share it anyway.  Chuck)

Hey, guys, how's it going?

This week was awesome as well.  We actually had the same 6 people again at church and they love it.  Now they have friends and everything is running great. One more Sunday and the Hermana Valeria can get baptized!!! She has a strong testimony. 
 
We're making plans to work with the new video, the "Because He Lives" thing. I think that's how you say it in English, but we're making plans and ideas, how were gonna do activities here to get more references and new investigators. today I'm gonna present a plan with my district and we're gonna discuss and everything how we're gonna roll.  Everything's all good here.  We just barely had a meeting with president, so it went great.  How are you guys doing?  Sounds like running very busy.  I hope you guys are taking Spanish classes cause I'm coming home speaking only Spanish. No more English.  Haha, just kidding.  Well, I invite you guys to read Preach My Gospel and read chapter 5, I believe it is, about the Book of Mormon and the Bible.  It's really good and you guys can take those ideas to help someone every day come to know the Book of Mormon.  If you guys can do that at work or school, doesn’t matter, you will be blessed a lot. Every day. :)
 
I hope you have a great week. :)
 
Elder Castleton

No comments:

Post a Comment