Sunday, June 29, 2014

Little by Little, Bit by Bit

Hey, everybody, how y'all doin? This week was a pretty goooood week. We actually have a couple baptism dates. So that's nice. 

First off, I have my camera but I forgot the thing to plug it in. Silly me. Oops. Well, I took a lot of pictures that are awesome!  I know Suzy will like them. 

How is everyone? I hope all is well. So, it is transfers and I'm actually still with Elder Brown. haha. We are still in  ******  and its getting better bit by bit. The members are helping more and we have more plans to work better and harder. Hopefully, we will have results soon. I am still very excited to be here in this area. I love it here. I really don't know what to say any more. The work is great.  I'm still learning a lot and memorizing things like crazy. Does anyone have questions for me or something they would like to know? 

Our investigators are well, little by little. It's a lot of work. We have a lot but few are really progressing. We are trying to bring the members with us every visit, to help us more. The problem is here now we have some teens as investigators and in the church we don't have any, well like 2. The rest are primary kids. The reason is because lots have moved from the violence or died. 

The other day the bishop and us looked through the papers of the ward.  We have like 300 members but like 40-50 come, or are active. TONS left.  They just fled.  And some died. So we don't know what to do. There are lots of less actives as well. And some more teens there.  If you have ideas for activities that the kids can do and come to the church it would help. We need ideas how to help them come to church. They aren’t motivated. They make up 1000 excuses to not come. 

Well, other than that, it's all good. We're gonna baptize!  I can see it!  I love you all a lot!  And I think of you and pray for you!  Good luck with everything!  Keep pressing forward!  Love everyone. No fighting.  AT ALL. Peace and reverence. And fun and laughing, too.   hahaha. Well!  Hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Elder Castleton

1 comment:

  1. We enjoy Gabe's letters! He is great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete