Sunday, November 2, 2014

New Companion

Transfers are tomorrow and my companion Elder Hernandez is leaving here and I'm staying again!  Haha, I won't be training, but my companion has less time in the mission than me so I'm still senior companion.  I will be here past Christmas,  I think, haha.  His name is Elder Cruz. Or in English, Elder Cross.  He sounds really cool.  I don’t know him but the other elders say he's legit and he speaks Maya.  I think he is really like pure Lamanite, hahhaha.  It's cool.

It's getting a little cooler here.  It's colder here in the Valley Caseta than in Juarez. 

I know God lives. I know Jesus is our brother, our older brother, and Oh, man, have a felt the spirit testify so strong. I have seen many and wonderful things here. I have had experiences that have changed my life. I know that the spirit world is here and I have a jist of what it's like, as well as what we will do there. I have seen the power of the Priesthood in the mission a lot. I know it is here again on earth. You really gain a testimony when you can heal the sick and perform miracles. I'll tell you all these experiences when I'm home, but He really lives and is there. I know you know, but I want you to know that I know. I know he lives and loves us. Once we comprehend that he loves us, we will continue doing the things that are right. Nothing on this earth will make me fall. I will never deny the truth or go astray from it. I have chosen to follow Christ. And Christ I will follow through out all of this life and the next life, as well as follow our Father in Heaven. He lives.  I'm so grateful for the restored gospel in my life and the lives of my family and friends.

Elder Castleton

No comments:

Post a Comment