Sunday, February 1, 2015

New Area

Hey, everybody -

So I'm in a new area its called Aztecas.  My companion is Elder Caal.  He's from Guatemala.  He's pretty cool and very funny.  He is very, very tiny.  He's the tiniest guy in the mission, I think, but he's like a ball of muscle, like Spencer Tuckett.  It made me think of him, haha.  I like it here, actually.  The house is a lot bigger.  I like the area and the members. I actually don’t have much time to write now.  I have a lot of stuff to do as a district leader.  I'll send fotos next week so you can see it all, haha.  I'm like on the mountain of Juarez, kinda, so we can see the whole valley of Juarez and El Paso.  It's soo cool at night time.  The area is big, as well, and we're walking a lot, and I have to walk slower cause my companion can't keep up, haha.  I take big steps and he's running, almost, with his little legs, but he's so cool.  Sometimes it's hard to understand him cause the Spanish from there is a little different in a bunch of words.  But I'm learning a lot more now, haha.  Well, I love you all and hope you all have a great week!  Be Good!

Elder Castleton

No comments:

Post a Comment